Are you thinking About EXPORT?
ING Japan Ltd provides customized services such as:
” I want to send goods abroad, but don’t know what to do…”
” I want to send my car or my boat overseas, but what should I do?”
Please contact us and we will advise you on how to procedure.
Export Cargo Flow
Procedures for Export:
- 1. Booking at Shipping Company.
- 2. Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Other Documents if applicable to ING Japan Ltd.
- 3. After cargo enters designated Bonded Area, ING Japan will declare cargo to Customs Office.
- 4. Export Permit from Customs Office.
- 5. After Vessel/Aircraft sail or departure, Bill of Lading is issued.
- 6. Invoice to concerned party.
Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Other Documents if applicable.
Acceptable Items by ING Japan Ltd.:
- General Cargo
- Miscellaneous Goods
- US Military Cargo (380 form, 381 form)
- Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Auto Parts
- Heavy Cargo