Are you thinking About IMPORT?
ING Japan Ltd provides customized services such as:
” My shipment arrived in Japan, what do I need to do”
” My car arrived in Japan, but don’t know what to do…”,Please contact us and we will advise you on how to procedure.
Import Cargo Flow
Procedures for Import:
- 1. Shipping Company or Forwarder sends Arrival Notice Consignee.
- 2. Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Other Documents if applicable to ING Japan Ltd.
- 3. Vessel/Aircraft arrives in Japan.
- 4. After cargo enters Bond Area, ING Japan will declare to Customs Office.
- 5. Import Permit from Customs Office.
- 6. Delivery of cargo.
Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Other Documents if applicable.
Acceptable Items by ING Japan Ltd.:
- General Cargo
- Miscellaneous Goods
- US Military Cargo (380 form, 381 form)
- Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Auto Parts
- Heavy Cargo